Presbyterian Women Circles-January
All are invited to the Presbyterian Women’s Luncheon on Monday, January 9 at noon in Pickard Hall. The program will be on Human Trafficking by Moffett Churn of the New Hope Presbytery Human Trafficking Roundtable.
Reservations may be made online or by calling Tonya Higgins at the church at 919-834-3425, ext. 216. The deadline for reservations is noon Friday, January 6, 2017.
You are also encouraged to participate in our project to support On Eagles Wings Ministries that operates Hope House, the first safe house in the country for girls under age 18 coming out of trafficking.
- Gift certificates/cards to Wal-Mart, Lowe’s, Sam’s, Target, Office Supply, iTunes, Restaurants, Visa and other activities. All amounts are needed and they give $5 gift cards to residents for rewards.
- Toiletries (Feminine Hygiene Products, Q-Tips, Face Wipes, Alcohol-Free Mouthwash) Please send full size bottles only. We can not use hotel sized items and also please send only unopened and sealed items.
- Household Items – toilet paper, paper towels, Ziplock Bags, Organizer Bins/Drawer Organizers
- Cleaning Supplies – Vacuum, Clorox Wet Wipes, Swiffer Wet/Dry Mop, Dust Buster, Laundry Detergent/Dryer Sheets, Tall Kitchen Garbage Bags
- Office Supplies – Post-Its, Pens, Sharpies of All Colors, Dry Erase Markers, Memory Sticks, Copy Paper
- Linens – towels, wash clothes, dish towels
- Christian books/cds/bible/devotionals
- Exercise – yoga mats, yard games, crafts
- Gardening – tools, seeds, soil, insect repellant, citronella candles
- Yard – decorative items and patio lights
- Tools – hammer, drill, screws, nails
- Clothing – new/gently used, teen and misses sizes, new panties, bras and socks
- Shoes – 2 inch heel or lower, new or gently used in all sizes
Presbyterian Women Constitution and Bylaws
Complete Presbyterian Women and Circle Information For further circle membership information contact Betsy Green, or Julie Screws. Circle membership chairs.
2016/2017 Circle Times
(Circles meet on the second Monday of the month unless otherwise noted)
Circle A - Cam Lewis & Julie Screws, Representatives
10:15 a.m. in C204
Circle B - Ann Carney & Lucy Joyner, Representatives
10:30 a.m. in C301
Circle C - Lauren Smith & Jessica Wahler , Representatives
10:00 a.m. in K200
Circle D - Marti Latz, Representative
10:00 a.m. in K302
Circle E - Ruth Landers & Lynn Osmond, Representatives
10:30 a.m.Hostess: Susan Ricks
Circle F - Maggie Black & Debbie Pappas, Representative
9:45 a.m. Hostess: Mary Riddick
Circle G - Marsha Blackburn & Cathy Johnson, Representatives
10:00 a.m. Hostess: Louise Hartung
Circle I - Linda Hancock & Susie Jackson, Representatives
10:00 a.m. Springmoor
Circle K - Cathy Lehman & Julia Reeder, Representatives
Jan. 10, 7:00 p.m. Hostess: Leigh Ibach
Circle L - Kelli Sullivan & Carol Vassey, Representatives
Jan 11, 7:00 p.m. W400
Circle M - Susan Allen & Miriam Dorsey, Representatives
7:00 a.m. on Tuesday in K100 (Meets every Tuesday morning)
Circle N - Ann Fowler & Lois Jenny, Representatives
Jan 10, 11:30 a.m. - Glenaire, Private Dining Room
Circle O - Sally Nunnally, Representative
Jan 11, 7:00 p.m. - C203