As Christians, we recognize everything we have comes from God. Through generosity we demonstrate, in a tangible way, our love for God and our neighbors. Each year we ask our members to commit to providing financial support for our church's ministry and mission. We do this because annual giving makes worship, children's ministry, Bible studies, small groups, pastoral care and support, mission trips, outreach, and numerous programs possible.
Ways to Give
Electronic giving is secure, quick and easy to set up using a debit or credit card or your bank account. You can give a one-time or recurring gift through PushPay, our online giving platform.
Appreciated stock is also a giving option. For questions or help with your financial giving, please contact the Finance Department..
Giving with QCDs
If you are 70 1/2 or older you can make charitable donations directly from your IRA. A direct gift from an IRA to a charity is called a Qualified Charitable Distribution or “QCD.”
One-time gifts are simple to set up using a debit or credit card, or from a bank account.
Recurring gifts can be set up on a schedule that works for you and provide flexibility to track and manage your giving.
Appreciated stock or qualified charitable distributions are also giving options. Contact the Finance Department for more information.
For questions or help with your financial giving, please email the Finance Department or call them at (919) 834-3424, ext. 204.
To set up a recurring gift, please follow these steps:
- Go to https://pushpay.com/g/whitememorial.
- In the amount box, type in the dollar amount you wish to give. For example, $100 would be entered as 100.00.
- In the Gift type box select Set up recurring (note: the button may be pre-selected; if so, its background will be black).
- Select your giving frequency (Every week, Every 2 weeks, Every month, etc…).
- Set the starting and ending dates for your recurring gift; for example: start 3/1/21 and end 12/31/21; click the Ending dropdown list to view options; choose On a specific date to enter or select a date from a calendar.
- Select the Ministry Fund you want your gift to go to from the Giving Type dropdown list.
- Click Next.
- Enter your mobile phone number; this is a security measure to verify you authorize the recurring schedule and subsequent donations; you will receive a security code via text; the text message will say Use the security code ###### to complete your gift with White Memorial Presbyterian Church.
- Enter the security code texted to you.
- Review the details under CONFIRM YOUR GIFT to verify your schedule.
- If you have never given a gift through Pushpay before:
- Choose bank account or debit/credit card
- Enter your payment account details
- Click Next
- Your new payment method will be selected for you
- Go to step 13
- If you have given a gift through Pushpay, choose an existing payment method or set up a new one; if you set up a new payment method, click Next when you are done entering your account details; your new payment method will be selected for you.
- Click Schedule recurring gift; you may need to scroll down the page on your device to see the schedule button.
- You will receive another text message with a new security code to verify the activity you just completed.
- Enter the security code texted to you.
- You then will see an on-screen Thank You message with the recurring schedule details you just entered.
Legacy gifts are a purposeful way of supporting the future ministry and mission of our church. Your estate gift can support White Memorial for decades to come. When the church or foundation receives assets as a beneficiary under a will or trust after the donor’s death, the gift is known as a “Legacy Gift.” Legacy Gifts can be made from a variety of asset classes such as cash, securities, qualified retirement plan/IRA assets, the death benefit from life insurance, or real estate. All gifts are welcome. For more information, download our Legacy Gift Planning Guide.
- We encourage you to complete and return your Donor Intention Form that will guide the use of your Legacy Gift to the church or foundation.
- To include White Memorial in your plans, use our legal name and Federal Tax ID:
- Legal Name: White Memorial Presbyterian Church
- Foundation Federal Tax ID Number: 51-0153363
We would love the opportunity to connect and answer questions. You can contact the Financial Department.
Memorial giving is a wonderful and meaningful way to memorialize and remember our loved ones. Memorial gifts can make a difference now.
Your congregational care pastor can assist you as you plan for your family’s memorial or funeral service. Gifts may be directed to the White Memorial Finance Office c/o, Finance Manager: (919) 834-3424, ext. 204 or email the Finance Department.
White Memorial Presbyterian Church has been dreaming and planning to build new spaces that would reach future generations and provide tools for ministry for the next 100 years. These campaigns have made it possible for us to build sacred spaces for our community to encounter God through prayer walks, stained glass windows, and other beautiful artistic elements.
To learn more about the most recent capital campaigns please email the Director of Development.